Thursday, July 3, 2014

Woo Hoo Toni!!!!!!!!

Look at the lovely squares I received from Toni ---

I do so love a flag  :)

Thanks, Toni!  You've been the best part of my week!!!!!!

Wanna see yours?

What?  You can't make it out?  lol   Silly stitcher!   That's your floss toss-- though I'm not sure if that Belle Soie will get used or not-- I have been using BS' "Icing" but I'm not certain if I still have need of "Pecan Pie's" shade of dark gold.   And, I can report since I'm actually farther on than the floss toss, that I must like you, Toni, because... wait for it..... I did French knots!   Did I hear a *gasp*?  There should have been a gasp because Lord knows I hate French knots.

5 comments:

Kathy L. said...

Can't wait to see what this looks like. Love your "floss toss".

Love the squares from Toni!!

Kathy L.

Marcy said...

Super squares, Toni. And 'gasp' ... French knots?!?

Ruth said...

Marcy -- thanks for that gasp -- I'm glad someone appreciates the agony that is me and French knots :)

Unknown said...

Toni, your "liberty" squares are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ruth - I am so impressed ... french knots?! I love it already!