Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hey Toni -- I got your pictures :)

Toni, I'm glad my squares made it to you.  I'm sorry for being so slow!!!   But at least this time I remembered to take a pic before they left --

They are a modified Lizzie Kate done in DMC and Waterlilies.  And, just to tell you how much I like Toni (who I've known for, what, Toni, more than a decade now?--where does the time go????), those blooms all have lumpy French knots for their centers.... really lumpy because French knots and I are not friends.

Happy summer, Toni!  It was a pleasure and an honor to stitch for you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These squares are so cheerful and pretty. You did a great job.

Kathy L. said...

Very pretty Ruth!

Marcy said...

Great adaptation. I love it.

Unknown said...

Those are great!

Rebecca said...

I really love the variegated thread on the border.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love my squares! And I can truly appreciate how special I must be - because there are ALOT of french knots in the stitching!! LoL !! Thanks, Ruth, my friend!